Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still in Missouri

So it's been a few days since my last post. Thanks to the world wide web I have found the template that I will be using for my Power Point presentation, so I'm very happy about that. In other new I found out that I will be receiving the financial aid that I will be needing to go to Earlham, so that's all good to go. I am spending a few days with my dad and grandma so I don't exactly have the best Internet here, but it is good to see them again(I haven't seen them since summer because of my job at Target). Once I get back to Bloomington for February I'll be busy getting ready for Wolf Park which involves me finally getting my license.Also Coming up in February I shall be getting my wisdom teeth removed, getting my braces taken off, receiving my dress for Chelsea's wedding, visiting Earlham for a week, and hopefully have time to visit good old Harmony. So tired already... Well that's it for now and p.s I'll try to get some pics with my Grandparents camera once I go back over there so I can post some pics online!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Mom gave me your blog link, so I have it now. Very impressive looking. It's going to be so much fun to be able to read about everything your learning and see your pictures.
    Also, I talked to my boss about you getting a work-study job next year and he said he would meet with you and everything, so we can do that while you are visiting up here.
    Hope your having a good time in Missouri!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete