Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week Three

More and more snow. It's snowed in Missouri again. I have started to put some of the research I have completed in a PowerPoint. Studied the difference between kill and no-kill shelters, which has helped with my research of domestic animal conservation. For Wildlife Conservation I will be studying people who helped with animals conservation. Of course I'll also be looking in to different animal refugees such as wolf Park and the Exotic Feline Rescue Center. I wish it would get warmer so I would have some more energy.... that's all for now...

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are getting a lot done with your research and being very organized, which is great! I also wish it would stop snowing and get warmer. It snowed another several inches today and more snow is coming. It is so gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope I have figured out how to post a comment now - I have no idea where this picture came from and when I tried to change it my message dissappeared! Your research sounds solid, glad you are getting so much done. While you are home you also need to file your taxes, finish your FAFSA application, and find time to get a haircut as well! Welcome to being a grownup! See you Sunday, love Mom

    ReplyDelete