Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 57, 58, 59, and 60

Tuesday, I got up and did morning "Meatballs" Hung out for a while, while Dana and Alastair were shopping because we didn't have any task to do. Set up the flytraps after lunch. The flytrap were a glass thing that you put water and a piece of raw meat in, then you close the lid and when flies fly in there they drown. After that it was the end of the day, Rachel did evening "meatballs" So I didn't have to do that... After dinner and South Park, I went to bed...

Wednesday started off a little slow. We were supposed to have an educational interlude, but no one ever showed  up to do it. So I took the free time to watch the new Glee, which was Awesome, although some Conservatives were bashing it because they said bashing Christianity or something(Don't really see how, but I guess it was because it implied that you were born gay, instead of choosing as many people believe(not me of course)). After that I  filled the 250 with Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, and Glass recycling for a trip to the Recycling center (There's was still a lot of recycling of that sort). Went on one trip to the recycling center filled the truck up again for the next day. After that dinner from Happy China, and watched South, then went to bed.

Thursday- Got up and did morning "meatballs" I got to start Chetan's "meatball" because he came up to me during "meatballs". He found the Tramidol, but took the System Savers, so  half the battle was won. Thus started our weed whacking/mowing adventure... The first weed whacker I had didn't work, so had to get another one... I had problems with the strings the rest if the time(Also the grass was very wet still)... A storm front was coming in, so I stopped messing with the weed whacker for lunch. After lunch it started to rain so we went on the a couple of trips to the recycling center and filled up the truck for the last trip for the next day. Evening "meatballs" went well and Chetan took all his meds...

Friday- Took the last load of Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, and Glass recycling the recycling center(next the aluminum and steel)... After lunch was another day of weed whacking which went a lot better because the weed whacker acutally worked well and the grass was a lot dryer... Went in with the main pack for my last wolf visit... Ate dinner and we were going to go out for icecream. The roads were flooded really bad and it took us 2 hours to get the icecream(we were going to the Sliver dipper, but when we finally got there the ATM machine wouldn't work so we got icecream from McDonald's )... It was 9 when we finally got home... I watched The Boondock Saints and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment