Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 61- Last day at Wolf Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday April 30th, my last day at Wolf Park... Got up and did morning "meatballs" for the last time... Finished packing my stuff and cleaned my room... Visited Erich for the last time... Ate Ramen... Went down to the gift shop and hung around for a while... Mom arrived around 3:15pm... Introduced Erich to my mom(he was in the Education building)... Went out to eat at TC's, thehn went back to the Park... Visited the wolves for the last time... Did evening "meatballs" for the last time... Packed my stuff in to the car and off we went... We decided to go all the way back home tonight instead of spending the night in Lafayette... I drove all the way home and now here I am back in my bed, in my room, in my house... I learned a lot during my stay at Wolf Park and I will take that with me wherever I go from now on... Of course I will miss all the wolves and stuff, Tbut I know I can go back for visits... I'm looking forward to being able to rest up before going back to school on Monday... This is goodbye to Wolf Park and hello home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetheart, welcome back to Bloomington, I'm glad you guys made it home safely. The time really seemed to fly while you were gone, what an incredible experience! I'm really looking forward to hearing more and seeing images someday!

    ReplyDelete